Keeping Kids Active & Focused
Winter & Spring, & Day Camps
All the fun of camp for those teacher work days and snow days! Keep your kids active and engaged ALL day!
- NO ELECTRONICS.
- Space to run and play independent of the weather in our 4000 sq. ft. facility.
- Creativity with Arts/Crafts
- Martial Arts classes
- Drop Everything And Read (D.E.A.R.) time
- Encouraging friendships and group play through team building games and activities
Professional and Friendly counselors who demonstrate respectful behavior, and teach respect, focus, self control and empowerment to campers.
The most common feedback we have from parents picking up their kids from our camps days is “My kids love this place, but they don’t ever want to leave!”
Daily rate for Day camps $59
Weekly rate for full weeks of Spring Break and/or Winter break camps is $249
Our Summer Camp is structured with old-school fun just like our school-year camps.
- Camp weeks are fully transferable
- Safety is important to us. We host camp in our new and updated facility meeting all current safety and accessibility codes.
- We are a Nut-Free Facility in the interest of our campers with severe allergies.
- Our nearly new and regularly maintained fleet of vehicles, meets and exceeds all required maintenance and safety standards.
About Our Counselors
Counselors have gone through thorough background checks, drivers screening and road tests and have met our age requirement in order to drive with children. Both our counselors and our classroom assistants have also completed and have current certifications in CPR, Epipen, and First Aid training, (specifically first aid and CPR for kids)
Our counselors are more than just babysitters for your kids.
They are safe, responsible adults who understand that it is their responsibility to foster your child’s creativity, encourage your child to build relationships with others, and empower your child with healthy lifelong habits of having fun with physical activity. They are here to teach your child teamwork through team building activities and games. They are here to set an example and maintain a standard of excellence for your child in how we treat others, how we show respect, confidence, focus, self-discipline, and excellence.